Last week’s event flew by with the blink of an eye! The London eye that is. LiNC Local London 2017 was a success in our book. There was no lack of laughter, great content and of course, social engagement!
Let’s take a look at the top social posts for #LiNCLocal London:
1. @ClaudiusH is our Best Practice Center Lead and a former star community manager, but he also showcases his SMM mastery with this post!
2. Jan Biller from Glowing Blue got a lot of engagement with this tweet! Lots of factoids to be shared! Thanks, Jan!
5. Roisin Glynn of AIB Group knows what is up! It’s imperative you are where your customers are at- right?! Nice engagement- Roisin.
6. @JamesWoodsSM of Virgin Media took a great photo of our customer panel at LLL. He is so right; Communities aim to provide a communal, inclusive, collaborative environment for brands’ advocates. Nice one, James!
8. @PatriziaB of Lithium took a rockin’ “us-ie” with fellow “Track C –goers”! You all look fabulous! Hope you enjoyed the sessions.
9. Tesco's @JMcJohnston drove a ton of engagement with this “crowd favorite” statistic. Not a whole lot of things I’d clean a toilet bowl over. But that’s the value of great digital customer experience!
10. Closing out our top social tweets- last, but certainly not least- our very own, @RichardW had probably the most interactions on his comical tweet, highlighting the LiNC Local Cocktail hour- and his punny nomenclature for the beverages! We didn’t know you had it in you, Richard! 😉
And that’s a wrap! We are so happy to have seen all your social posts around LiNC Local London. We look forward to our next Lithium Event and seeing you all there- engaged as ever!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.