Public

Lithium Certification and Advanced Product Training in London 10, 11, 12 February 2015

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

londonbanner.png

Announcing 2 days of training courses in London taught by thought-leaders and subject matter experts. The agenda includes Community Management Trainings & Certification.

Participants may sign-up for as many courses as they are interested in.

london.png

LONDON 2015

10th-12th February from 8:30-17:00

Venue: The Hatton - 51-53 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8HN, United Kingdom

You can register here, or by contacting Lithium's Education Team at education@lithium.com

Agenda:

• 8:30 – 9:00: Breakfast
  • 9:00 – 12:00: Morning Session
  • 12:00 – 13:00: Lunch
  • 13:00 – 17:00: Afternoon Session
  • 17:00 – 18:30: Certification Exam for Community Manager Certification II

community.png

TUESDAY, 10 FEBRUARY

Community Principles

• Early Bird Rate (ends 30 January): £550
  • Standard Rate: £750

In the Lithium Community Principles course, participants are provided an overview of the Lithium offering with a strong focus on best practices for set up, implementation and delivery. This includes understanding the components of the Community Health Index (CHI) and how to use aspects of gamification as a key element in developing engaging communities. We will also cover topics such as getting to know your super users and how to create quality content for blogs, Lithium Ideas and Lithium Tribal Knowledge Bases. The course provides several hands-on exercises, with each participant provided a community instance, as well as group discussions.

The course covers the below topics:

• Community Fundamentals
  • CHI – Community Health Index
  • Administration tasks: Tabs, Structure, Navigation, Settings, Ranks & Roles
  • Community Forums Best Practices
  • Getting to know your super users
  • Ideas Feature elements and strategy
  • Tribal Knowledge Base – Product differentiation, and Creating and Managing articles
  • Gamification and Badging

Note: We will offer complimentary access to Community Manager Certification I web-based training to anyone signing up for both Community Principles and Community Manager Certification II (value £550).

cmcII.png

WEDNESDAY, 11 FEBRUARY

Community Manager Certification II

• Early Bird Rate (ends 30 January) £800
  • Standard Rate: £1000

This course explores in detail some of the key topics touched on in Community Management Certification I, and provides more opportunity for learning from peers. Topics include managing super users, driving community engagement/growth, managing employee participation, and how you can help your company transform into a social enterprise. Completion of Community Management Certification I is strongly recommended as a prerequisite for this course.

Among other topics, you’ll learn how to:

• Generate significant new growth in an established community
  • Take advantage of new product launches or product issues to boost activity
  • Make design changes that increase engagement levels
  • Increase super user contributions and satisfaction
  • Win support from internal champions
  • Make the community more strategic to the business

Questions? Contact Lithium's Education Team at education@lithium.com

Jordan_Headshot.jpg

Jordan Suffin is Director of Training Services at Lithium, responsible for development and delivery of educational and engaging training materials. He previously worked at MicroStrategy where he spent 16 years in various education roles, starting out as a technical trainer for the West region and more recently running Global Partner Sales & Technical Training and Internal Sales Training/Onboarding programs.

7 Comments
Honored Contributor

Whoop whoop, been waiting for theses dates however budget signoff my next Nemesis, Could you confirm who will be delivering CM2? will this be Joe? Also Im keen in the Li Design training and god knows I've had a dabble in studio and other bits n bobs but i'm no developer with limited CSS/HTML knowledge, is it still worth me attending? 

Thanks 

Khoros Staff

Hey @Fellsteruk , I believe Robb reached out to you personally to further discuss the value of attending the Design training.

In regards to CMC II, yes Joe will be delivering that workshop. Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll be able to attend! Let us know if you have any further questions.

Occasional Contributor

Happy to meet some of you in London, soon! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi @LesleyP He sure did thanks!

New Commentator

Looking forward to Wednesday !!

Honored Contributor
Me 2, I'm booked on the cmc2 say hey if ya see me not that you can miss me 😉
Occasional Contributor

Yes, just in time for tomorrow - CMC I Smiley Wink

CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png