The new Social Response Certification is designed for those wanting to advance their skills while developing a roadmap based on their specific business objectives for their implementation of social technology. This certification is built around the latest LSW technology: it’s filled with practical examples showing best of class integrations with the entire Lithium platform.
Participants will come away with an actionable plan for high-scale, efficient customer engagement and response, and will gain the following professional benefits:
• Learn how to best engage with customers on the social web to build brand advocates
• Understand what monitoring tools can and cannot accomplish
• See proven techniques to improve social agents performance
• Understand recent trends in social behaviors
• Learn how to optimize ROI for customer care teams from call deflection, cost per resolution and the value of the solution created
• Identify and measure success in the context of those objectives
Taught by Lithium’s best-selling author and recognized social technology leader Dave Evans (@DaveEv), this course is designed for teams wanting to push their implementation of social technology beyond the traditional areas of support, sales, marketing, and PR, for those who want to tap the inherent knowledge of their entire organization to build stronger advocates faster through customer engagement and response on the social web.
To learn more about LiNC 2015 or to register to attend, click here or visit http://www.lithium.com/conference/linc2015/.
Jordan Suffin is Director of Training Services at Lithium, responsible for development and delivery of educational and engaging training materials. He previously worked at MicroStrategy where he spent 16 years in various education roles, starting out as a technical trainer for the West region and more recently running Global Partner Sales & Technical Training and Internal Sales Training/Onboarding programs.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.