Public

Top 10 Reasons to Attend LiNC ‘16

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

large.png

Not too long ago, I posted my Manifesto for LiNC’16. I was pumped about the plans we were making, and how this year’s conference was shaping up. Caught up in the excitement of it all, I had forgotten about the work involved in LiNC preparation, and now I am truly in the thick of it with @KatyK,  @RichRe,  @FranciscaF and the rest of the marketing team! That being said, we are as eager as ever!  

The question on my mind today: are YOU ready? What are you looking forward to this year? The keynotes? The parties? The hands-on sessions with our talented Services team?

If you can’t decide, allow me to help. Here are the top 10 reasons to register for LiNC this year!

1. We are talking Total Community. And if you aren’t talking Total Community yet, you should be, and we can help!
  2. Industry analyst love LiNC – Check out Paul Greenberg’s review of last year’s conference.
  3. LiNC gives attendees unparalleled insights from top analysts, brands, and influencers, such as Gartner and  Forrester. Check out how Lithium was featured in the Forrester Wave!
  4. Get the best tips to justify your social marketing activities.
  5. Data everywhere! Get the lowdown on the latest product roadmap and insight in to Lithium’s analytics
  6. Lithy winners for 2016 are recognized and awarded live on stage!
  7. Get the inside scoop on how Lithium Social Web (LSW) is giving customers the competitive advantage with exclusive product overviews.
  8. Our pre-conference workshops are packed with the best education and training, including two new master classes to add to the value of your LiNC experience!
  9. Hear from analysts, influencers and customers about the progress and direction of social customer service.
  10. Find out how companies are inducing growth rates and adapting to the customer-centric world.

Actually, I could keep going but I have a day of LiNC planning ahead of me. Don’t miss out on this event, and I’ll see you in SF in June!

Register today!

Version history
Last update:
‎02-01-2016 03:06 PM
Updated by: