Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top 10 Reasons to Attend LiNC Local London

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

With less than a month to go  I am becoming more and more eager for this year’s LiNC Local London. There is buzz on social, lots of excitement on the community, and an exceedingly positive feeling of anticipation with the launch of our first ever LiNC Local London. As our LiNC team (@DayleH, @CharlotteK, @DeniseJ and @FranciscaF, to name a few), work day in and day out on this event, we are more than confident LiNC Local will live up to the LiNC legacy… and beyond!

linclondonfinal.jpg copy.png

The question on my mind though: are YOU ready? What are you looking forward to this year? The keynotes? The party? The hands-on sessions with our talented Services team?

Can’t decide?  Allow me to help with the top 10 reasons to register for LiNC this year:

1. We have packed one short day with amazing content, speakers, sessions, and experiences! Check out the LiNC Local London agenda.
  2. Get involved – the agenda has been designed to ensure attendees can get as interactive as they wish. During the break out sessions you can learn from customers in the best practice sessions, or get hands on in the roundtable and workshop sessions led by the likes of Joe Cothrel and Dave Evans.
  3. Get trained and certified the same week - Register for training and you get a FREE pass to LiNC Local London. 
  4. Like the word FREE? Me too. If you have a colleague that wants to attend we are running our “Buy One, Get One Free” promo! Register for LiNC Local London and you will get a free pass for a colleague or friend.
  5. All of our Lithy Winners will be recognised at this event. Check out our record-breaking 130 submissions to hear the contenders for 2017.
  6. Some of our most successful brands in Digital CX will be attending and speaking.
  7. For the love of London! Obviously I am biaised but the event will be held in the heart of the world’s finest city at the Park Plaza Victoria London.
  8. Drumroll, please… The featured keynote this year will be Deanna Oppenheimer, CEO of CameoWorks. Deanna is recognised globally for her ability to transform organisations into forward thinking, customer-centric champions.
  9. This year, Lithium’s executives like @RobT & @DayleH will be delivering keynote sessions around the Value of Happy Customers and the latest in Digital CX along with Lithium product enhancements.
  10. Our customers have said it themselves: our parties are awesome! After a long day of learning, planning, and sharing be sure to join us for some celebratory drinks and networking with Digital CX-ers from all across the globe!

Actually, I could keep going but I have a day of LiNC planning ahead of me. Don’t miss out on this event, and I’ll see you in June! 

Register today!

Version history
Last update:
‎05-23-2017 03:56 AM
Updated by: