Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top 10 Reasons to Attend LiNC Local Sydney

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

The countdown is upon us- nearly 1 month until LiNC Local Sydney, where we will bring the best of class in digital engagement locally!

But that’s not all…

On the fence?  Allow me to help with the top 10 reasons to register for LiNC Local this year:

1. Top10sydmarketo.png

Success stories and knowledge share! Customers like USAA will be showcasing their amazing results in their digital customer experience.

2. Executive keynotes. This year, Lithium’s executives like @RobT & @DayleH will be delivering keynote sessions around the latest in Digital CX along with Lithium product enhancements.
  3. Get involved personally- We have smaller break out sessions, where you can hear tips, tricks and best practices, or get hands on in the roundtable and workshops led by Industry Leaders like Joe Cothrel.
  4. We have an awesome agenda queued up. Take a look at our agenda, featuring some of the most successful brands in Digital CX
  5. Get trained and certified the same week - Register for training  for Community Management Certificate II to get access expert insights using the Lithium Community.
  6. A no-brainer: We want you be there! That’s why this year’s event attendance is gratis. We are also offering a group hotel rate.
  7. Celebrate the Lithy Winners! All winners will be recognised at this event. Check out our record-breaking 130 submissions to hear the contenders for 2017.
  8. Get all the value… in just one day! We have a short day with amazing content, speakers, sessions, and experiences! While the agenda is getting the final touches, we have a few speaking slots open. Interested? Contact us today.
  9. Because, it’s Local this year! Call me biased, but this event will be held in the heart of the world’s finest city at the Shangri-La Hotel in Sydney.
  10. Our customers have said it themselves: our parties are awesome! After a long day of learning, planning, and sharing be sure to join us for some celebratory drinks and networking with Digital CX-ers from all across the globe!

While I’d love to go on, I have a full day of LiNC planning ahead of me. Don’t miss out on this event, and see you in July!

Register today!

Version history
Last update:
‎05-31-2017 04:09 PM
Updated by: