Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workshops at LiNC!

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Back by popular demand, we're offering the Community Manager Certification Workshop at LiNC! And we're thrilled to add another certification workshop about Social Customer Strategy.

Here are the top 5 reasons you should join a Certification Workshop... here we go,

#5: To solidify and deepen your proficiency and skills in community management and social customer care

#4: To join the ranks of globally recognized certified professionals, social strategists, and practitioners

#3: To experience a memorable day! Here’s what others Community Manager Workshop participants have said (in their words...):

• “One of the best certification sessions of any kind I have ever seen.”
  • “This was definitely a graduate-school course in community management.”
  • "Despite my tenure in communities spanning back to the BBS days and connecting with baud modems, I walked away with two pages overflowing with notes focusing on ways to improve our community ... This was a valuable experience, no doubt about it.  My thanks again to the Li team."
  • "I came away with some notes and definitely some things we should start doing and a couple of things that we should probably stop doing as well. The body of knowledge was impressive."

#2: To receive a comprehensive workbook that serves as an incredibly valuable reference after the sessions.

... and the number one reason you should attend a certification workshop

#1: To receive a personalized certificate for your office and branded signature icon! As one participant expressed: "Woo Hoo! Enterprise Community Management certificate just arrived. It's going to look rad on my office wall."

certificate.png

OK, seriously… here's more information about each of the workshops. And we sold out last year, so it's a good idea to register as soon as possible.

Community Manager Certification - Joe Cothrel
Tuesday, April 23 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM), $695

Lithium has over ten years' experience delivering thriving communities. We've developed an extensive library of best practices for Community Managers that covers everything from running a successful launch to driving community growth and maintaining desired performance levels.

The Lithium Community Manager Certification gives you the opportunity to learn these best practices, hone your skills as a practitioner, and become recognized as a leader in your industry.

The Certification workshop includes a full-day training session led by Lithium’s expert Social Solutions Consultants as well as access to online prerequisite materials.  To become certified, attendees must pass a certification test held during the conference.  Finally, check out Joe’s blog posts (1 and 2 and 3) for more detail and feedback on previous Community Manager Certification sessions.

Social Customer Strategy Certification - Dave Evans
Tuesday, April 23 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM), $695

Join us for an interactive session that connects your social media marketing efforts with peer-to-peer and social customer care programs. This session covers best practices for making social customer programs successful, including aligning internal teams and operations, creating a social center of excellence, and promoting success to build momentum. Attendees will become more proficient at prioritizing social initiatives and measuring business impact.

The Social Customer Strategy Certification workshop includes a full-day training session led by Lithium’s Dave Evans. To become certified, attendees must pass a certification test held during the conference.

Both pre-conference workshops are available to you through the process of registering for LiNC 2013. Just click here to access registration or here to learn more about LiNC.

The workshops are offered the same day, so you’ll need to choose which one is best suited to you!

We hope you can join us!