cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations to our 2015 Top Contributors!

Retired Community Manager

A tradition here on the Lithium community is to celebrate our top contributors each month. Now, we'd like to take the time to celebrate our top contributors in 2015.

Slide1.jpg

Congratulations to @JasonHill who earned well over 700 kudos this year! Jason has been an active presence on the Lithium community, contributing ideas as well as being quick to jump in and help out fellow community members. @VarunGrazitti is another helpful presence on the community, especially in the Developers Discussion board. Varun is certainly a great resource for developers! Last but certainly not least, @Fellsteruk earned well over 500 kudos last year. Stephen is always willing to help and provide his insights--just check out his guest blog!

Congratulations, Jason, Varun and Stephen, and thank you for your contributions! 2016 is a new year, and with a new year comes new rising stars. Here's to 2016!

Tags (2)
About the Author
Community Manager at Lithium Technologies, previously known as jchen.
5 Comments
Honored Contributor

Congrats everyone! I'm always grateful for your insight and help here. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks @JennC and congrats to the rest fo the guys. Really wasnt expecting this as ive been away for most of the 2nd half of 2015. Its such a pleasure to be apart of such a supportive community of like minded people. 

Honored Contributor

It's always a pleasure to participate on this community. I've spent most of the last 12 months getting the new Workshop community off the ground and the assistance and support I've received from the Lithium community was fantastic. If I've been able to share some knowledge and experience along the way, I'm very pleased to have been able to help. 

Many thanks to all contributors to the Lithium community over the past year and congrats to @VarunGrazitti and @Fellsteruk. Well done also to @JennC - great to have you facilitating such a fantastic community. 

Jason

Honored Contributor

Thanks @JennC and congratulations to @JasonHill @Fellsteruk. It has been a great experience overall and I always believe that knowledge increases by sharing, so I try and participate as much as I can and provide the solutions to the seeker.

Cheers and have a rocking year!

Honored Contributor

Well Deserved Guys! And I always happily tap into your knowledge and insights. Thanks for sharing with all of us here.

Wen