Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lithosphere maintenance update

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Last night the Lithosphere was updated with the latest Lithium maintenance release as part of our efforts to keep our community on the leading edge of our product release cycle. Expect to see our future product updates happen here first!

This was only a point release and the community was available again within minutes following the upgrade. However, you may have noticed that our external sample landing page at www.lithium.com/lithosphere was unavailable this morning. I'm not sure yet why, but it is back up now. Once I learn more I'll be sure to let you know.

Update: We confirmed the community was fine, and it turns out the externally hosted landing page had an issue that affected a subset of users.  As of earlier this morning, access problems were resolved for all users.

Message Edited by ScottD on 10-03-2008 10:26 AM
About the Author
Scott is a Client Services Engagement Manager at Lithium and the Community Manager for the Lithosphere community. In this role he helps enterprise organizations using social media to locate and engage their brand advocates and influencers to address real business challenges.