Khoros Atlas Logo

Rock the Vote

Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired)
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Online voting opens on Wednesday August 22nd at 5:00 a.m. PT and closes Friday August 31st at 5:00 p.m. PT.

lithys18-assets-v3_lithy18-email generic.jpg

Year after year, we become even more impressed with the Lithy Awards entries; 2018 is no exception. Brands continue to up the ante when it comes to delivering stellar digital CX. In fact, the Lithy Award competition has become so fierce that we’ll need your help identifying the best of them.

Here’s what you need to know to cast your vote:

• On August 22, at 5:00 am PT, online voting opens. You will be able to view your entry and all other entries, plus vote for your favorites. 
  • If you don’t have a login, please take a quick minute to register here.
  • Each registered user can give one kudo (vote) per entry.
  • Winners are not selected on kudos alone. Selection of winners is a two-step process: a combination of the popular peer vote on the Lithium Community and through final selection by the judging panel who will look at the spirit of the story, the results submitted, and evidence to back up the submission. Winners will be announced on October 3rd at CX Live. 
  • Online voting closes on August 31, 2018 at 5:00 pm PT. 

The 2018 Lithy winners will be recognized and celebrated at CX Live. It’s a celebration and networking party you won’t want to miss.  

Winners from across the globe will be honored at CX Live roadshow events respectively.

Don’t forget to rally your colleagues and business partners so they can vote for your submissions from August 22-31

Best of luck, and we hope to see you at CX Live!

About the Author
Thought leader
1 Comment
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Excited that voting is open! I wanted to let you know that the voting UI is a little wacky - here's what I see before I vote:

image.pngBefore

And after:

image.png