Khoros Atlas Logo

VIDEO: The Reign of ROI – with Booth Fellers

Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired)
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

reignofroi-option1.jpgI get a lot of questions at this time of year about LiNC and what our customers can expect from the event. It’s hard to list everything, but one thing I am excited about this year, is something I call the ‘Reign of ROI’.

Like the passing of power from the Kings and Queens in another one of my favorite shows (Game of Thrones), we are now in the Reign of ROI because we have, what I believe to be, the most powerful model to prove ROI from a community investment. More than that, we have the best army of experts with the Value Engineering team, led by Booth Fellers (@BoothF) . Imagine the formidable Daenerys, the cunning of Tyrion and the dedication of Jon Snow all in one team!

As a LiNC attendee, you will get the chance to attend the breakout sessions and engage directly with the value engineering team.

If you aren’t already excited to be attending LiNC, you will be soon! Here’s my quick chat with Booth on his session at LiNC.

DayleH.jpgDayle Hall is the VP of Brand & Digital Marketing for Lithium. He is responsible for the visual representation of the brand, including all digital properties such as lithium.com, Lithium community and social media channels.   Dayle is a marketing executive with 17+ years experience across all marketing disciplines.  Prior to joining Lithium, he led Corporate Marketing and Corporate Communications at Aruba Networks where he developed the industry leading community of Wi-Fi technical advocates, Airheads Social.  He has also held multiple marketing roles at Cisco and Oracle. Follow him on twitter @marinadazza

About the Author
Dayle is SVP of Marketing for Lithium Technologies. In his role, Dayle is the head of marketing, responsible for all strategic marketing activities for the company including branding, positioning, communications, customer acquisition programs and go-to-market strategy. Dayle is a marketing executive with 19+ years’ experience across all marketing disciplines. Prior to joining Lithium, Dayle led Corporate Marketing and Corporate Communications at Aruba Networks. He has also held multiple marketing roles at Cisco and Oracle.