cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Webcast] The Holy Grail for your Word of Mouth Marketing: Customer Communities

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

webcastpanel.pngWhat are the secrets to spreading news about your services like wildfire? How can your products become a global phenomenon? What research is out there to support word of mouth marketing methodologies and claims?

Please join Lithium Technologies and featured guest, Professor Barak Libai of MIT's Sloan School and the Leon Recanati Graduate School of Business in Tel Aviv, for a revealing discussion about recent findings from rich data on word of mouth interactions. 

Day: February 17th

Time: 0900 (pst), 1200 (est), 1700 (gmt), 1800 (cet)

Duration: 60 mins

This 60-minute webcast will cover:

• First-Mover Advantage: How establishing a customer community swiftly earns you significant competitive advantage within your industry
  • The Power of Influencers: Why incentivizing brand advocates within your customer community increases the effectiveness of word of mouth marketing programs by as much as 50 percent
  • Sales Acceleration with High ROI: Which mechanisms maximize your returns in the form of qualified leads and sales from your interactive web investments

Look forward to seeing you there - Register Now

webcastprize.png

Tags (2)
About the Author
Paul is the Director of Community and Digital Strategy at Lithium Technologies, responsible for Lithium's own community, the Lithosphere and Lithium.com plus associated properties.
3 Comments
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

The 'Register Now' link takes me to an informational page, but there is no form by which to register. Is that expected? Thanks.

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Oops, seems I had already registered a couple weeks ago. That is why I was getting the form...

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for letting me know MikeTD.. I was trying to work out what was going on!