Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Using event measurement, Google Analytics enables the tracking and reporting of chatbot interactions.
Following the steps below, you will integrate Google Analytics with the Flow platform.
You must have an active Google account. if you have one, please follow the link:
Google Analytics configuration
- Press the “Sign up” button on the Google Analytics main page:
- After signing up, you should create a new Google Analytics account:
- Choose the “Website” option to track;
- Define your Account Name and write it inside the “Account Name” field;
- Define your Website Name and write it inside the “Website Name” field;
- Paste your Website URL into the “Website URL” field;
- Choose the Industry Category of your website;
- Choose the Reporting Time Zone.
- Select the options you need by clicking on the following checkboxes:
- Google products & services;
- Technical support;
- Account Specialists.
Then Click on the “Get Tracking ID” button:
- Choose your country, then read and click on the “I also accept the Data Processing Terms as required by GDPR. Learn more” and “I accept the Measurement Controller-Controller Data Protection Terms for the data I share with Google” checkboxes and press the “I Accept” button:
- Copy the Tracking ID, that was just created into the clipboard:
Select the project to which you would like to connect Google Analytics using the top left drop-down menu.
- Go to the “Integrations” section and press the “+” sign:
- Choose the “Analytics” section inside the opened Popup and choose the “Google Analytics” option:
- Paste the copied data to the “Tracking ID / Web Property ID” field and press the “Save” button:
Now your Google Analytics has successfully connected with your Flow project!