You must have a Zendesk account or you can sign up here.
Following the steps below, you can connect Zendesk with a Flow project.
Step 1. Add the integration
- Login to the Flow dashboard
- Open the integration section
- Press the + icon, choose the "Customer service" tab and click on the Zendesk integration
Step 2. Configure API client
- After adding the integration copy the
Redirect urlfrom the integration settings
- Login Zendesk and go to Settings -> Account -> API & SDKs
- Add API client
- Fill in
Companyand paste copied redirect url in
- Click on Create API client button
- Copy received
client secret, go back to Flow integration screen and past them
Step 3. Configure Subdomain
- Go to zendesk and see your
- Copy your
subdomain, go back to Flow integration screen and past it
- When everything is ready press Login
- You will be redirected to Zendesk where you have to allow access
You can customize your integration with advanced settings. There is an opportunity to choose Departments settings such as providing welcoming events for departments, tags routing and moving customers to department.
There is also an opportunity to choose Other settings such as ignoring initial message.
Go to Zendesk -> Settings -> Widget, copy the script and insert it into your website's HTML source code between the
head tags. Now you can talk to bot through Zendesk widget.
The conversation will be displayed in Zendesk where agent can write messages. When an agent archive or removes the conversation, the bot will automatically resume.
Zendesk has specific restrictions for sending
lists. You must set
Action field and enter a valid URL in order to send a list.