Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Management, Appreciation, Advancement, and Awards

Khoros Staff

2020 vision.jpg

In this time of the year it is easy to get caught up in to-do lists and therefore overwhelmed by tasks/shopping/recaps. However, it is important to keep an eye on the fact that next month is not only the start of a new year, but also a new decade. 

We should take a little time for gratitude and goals, and that is what this post is about - specifically for Community Managers. 

Community Manager Appreciation/Advancement Day is January 27th. CMX is putting a lot of effort into this most important of holidays, and they have chosen Self Care as the theme.  And not the "I'm gonna get a massage this weekend," type of self-care, but more the "how can I build a life I never want to escape from?" kind of serious, hard work self-care. 

Community Industry Awards - CMX

Key Dates - Nominations are open for a variety of categories, and they close January 8th.  Voting is January 15th-22. 

Community Managers Careers and Compensation - Community Roundtable 

Report on career paths, compensation, and more. In our own communities, having benchmarks is critical to set relevant goals, and we should implement the same practice in our careers. 

Khoros CMAD Activities - COMING SOON!

We will also have a contest as well as some appreciation activities and some content we have assembled to help Community Managers succeed in 2020.  Stay tuned to this blog and our Atlas Insights blog for updates.

And that's it for a brief update on the CMAD goings on in January. What are you looking for in 2020? How can we help?