Public
Khoros Alumni (Retired)

We invite you to Khoros Engage 2020!

October 12 - 14, 2020
Austin, Texas
khoros.com/engage 

Khoros Engage is our marquee event that provides you with innovative strategies, bold ideas, and connections with brands doing digital engagement right.

Whether you’re attending a breakout session that deep dives into a company’s journey to success, joining a workshop with peers to solve shared business obstacles, or enjoying the authentic Texas cuisine at our after party, you’re sure to get a lot of value by attending Khoros Engage.

Who is this for? All digital leaders are welcome! Designed for savvy social media marketers, contact center leaders, and community managers — our agenda is packed with insights into the ways your customers engage with your brand.

Read our 2019 recaps of day one and day two — we hope you can join us this year! Don't miss out! We’re currently offering an Early Bird rate of $595 per person.

3 Replies 3

Apologies if I missed it, but have there been any updates on whether or not Engage will still take place given the current pandemic, and/or if it will become a virtual-only event?

I recently asked my CSM this and she mentioned that there are still plans for it to take place, but they were keeping an eye on the COVID-19 situation. My opinion is that they should take steps to host it virtually. I know for a conference that is a big ask, but I can tell you that I will not be traveling to any conventions this year. 

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

@jeffshurtliff @rose_cobb Thanks for your questions. We are still planning Engage, we are monitoring COVID closely. We will share an update about the format of the event by the end of May.