Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Believe in what you sell? We live it.

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

BrianO-Headshot-200h_100w_Litho.pngBrian Oblinger is a Senior Social Solutions Consultant at Lithium, applying his 7+ years of experience in community management and moderation to help customers get the most out of their communities.

He is a dedicated member of the Lithosphere and goes by BrianO there. You can follow him on twitter at @brianoblinger.

Last week I shared some tips to help new Community Managers hit the ground running, but what if your organization hasn’t quite made it that far and are still in the process of evaluating community platform vendors? Do those in your organization that have been tasked with evaluating vendors know what to look for?

In a recent article on crmoutsiders.com, Chris Bucholtz warned about the hazards of buying CRM systems from vendors that don’t believe in what they are selling. At Lithium, we take great pride in our 10+ years of experience and successful delivery of social CRM products and services. In fact, we are so proud of what we have accomplished alongside some of the greatest brands in the world that we fly their flags triumphantly alongside our own. Here are just a few more reasons why Lithium should be at the top of your list when evaluating social CRM vendors:

• We’re not just another software vendor - Some vendors might sell you software in a box and then disappear. Not us. We are extremely interested in understanding the nuts and bolts of your business and partner with you to create a solution that that affords you a solid jumping-off point as well as plenty of flexibility to execute on your social initiatives and reach/surpass your goals.

• With you every step of the way - Our Client Services are centered around your needs. We are here to help you hone your social strategy, launch your community with the aid of a seasoned Project Manager, and provide perspective through the experienced eyes of our Customer Success Management team. Need a Moderator to keep an eye on the content in your community? We have that too.

• Uptime, not overtime - Just in case you were wondering what kind of army of IT Professionals you are going to have to assemble on your side to make this thing work – the answer is no more than you already have. We host and maintain the Social Customer Suite in the cloud for you so that you can concentrate on success rather than technical mumbo-jumbo. Our Operations group has an amazing track record of vigilance and responsiveness to make sure that your community is always open for business.

• We’re flexible – Every customer has different needs. We thrive on the fact that no two days are the same around here, which is why we are always working on new strategies, ideas, and technologies to keep you ahead of the game.

Have an interesting idea for a new contest on your community? Drop a line to your Customer Success Manager to receive valuable insights.

Looking to spice-up your community with an extra-special look and feel? Hit up the Lithium Developer Nation section of the Lithosphere to chat with our engineers or even other customers that have the same ideas as you.

The list goes on…

• We don’t just sell it, we live it - It may sound cliché, but it is true. I got my start by posting as a normal user on a Lithium-hosted gaming community. I worked my way up the ladder as a superuser, then a moderator, and finally a community manager before being brought aboard as a Customer Success Manager.

My story is far from unique, as many members of the team have similar backgrounds. We have seen community from every perspective and know how to help you make the most of it for your organization.

• Don’t take our word for it. Ask our customers - Even if you are new to the Lithosphere you may have noticed that we are pretty darn proud of this place. That is because this community embodies many of the best practices that we communicate to our customers every day.

We love demonstrating that we can walk the walk as well as provide a place for anyone to come and talk shop about our craft. Within these walls you will find a wealth of information to help you decide if Lithium is right for your organization.

Feel free to reach out and ask any questions you may have to our other customers. We are confident that you’ll like the answers you receive. Smiley Happy

Image courtesy of spreadshirt.com