Public

#CMAD 2012 - Community Manager Interview Series

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

PaulGillihamProfilePaul Gilliham is Lithium's Director of Customer Marketing,  responsible for customer engagement marketing, social media and Lithium's own community, the Lithosphere.

He is a regular blogger for Lithium and in the Lithosphere you'll see him as PaulGi. You can follow him on Twitter at @lithiumtech or @bladefrog

Community Manager Appreciation Day (CMAD) is Monday (23rd) next week and there are lots of cool things happening as always - including a great meet up in San Francisco in the evening. If you're around in the city, come join us, Jeremiah Owyang from Altimeter and the team from Yammer for some drinks and food at Tres (here's the Facebook event)

Erin and I are also starting a new interview series to talk with community managers and practitioners around the world. If you're a CM or know a great CM who you'd like to hear from, then let us know and we'll interview them on the Lithosphere. Leave a comment below or tweet your nominations to @lithiumtech using the hashtag #CMAD-Interview

See you on Monday!!

Community Manager Appreciation Day - Interview Series from Lithium on Vimeo.

8 Comments
Frequent Advisor

I'd like to nominate:

Wendy_S is a top conributor here and manages our French and German communities.

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

I think that Matt Emery at the American Diabetes Association would be a great candidate for this series, perhaps on the topic of transitioning a large community to a new platform!

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

@Dani / @Bob great suggestions, thank you!

Not applicable

I'd like to nominate Lucas Kozlowski who manages the Bath & Body Works community.

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

@Brandie, thanks for the suggestion, we will chase it up!

Not applicable

Definitely need to interview our amazing Walgreens Community Manager @samogborn because she's the person behind moments like this http://www.pammarketingnut.com/2011/12/walgreens-case-study-humanizing-social-business/

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

I'd like to nominate Gina Mulic from Rogers Communications - she did a lot of great things to turn the Rogers community around.

Also, I'd like to nominate Catherine Buzzitta from Webroot. She worked hard during the launch process to get her community started up smoothly and is now ready to be a community manager!

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Thanks Ricky!

Version history
Last update:
‎01-20-2012 10:15 PM
Updated by: