Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Timeline, LevelUP and You

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

gilly-litho-icon-new.pngPaul Gilliham is Lithium's Director of Community & Digital Strategy,  responsible for Lithium's online properties including our own community, the Lithosphere and Lithium.com. He has close to 17 years experience managing .com, community and blogging environments across multinational technology companies. An avid tea drinking Brit, he has way too many guitars...  

He is a regular blogger for Lithium and in the Lithosphere you'll see him as PaulGi. You can follow him on Twitter at @lithiumtech or @bladefrog or connect with him on Linkedin

timelineA.pngWith the introduction of the Timeline metaphor for your personal page in Facebook, it was inevitable really that this metaphor would find it's way to the brand/fan pages. And such isthe case.

At the end of March, Facebook will switch over to the new style page. 

There are many pros and cons to the layout, but overall I have to say that I do like the timeline metaphor a lot.

We know that many of you have questions about what this change all means, and particularly if you're using LevelUp.

Well help is at hand, IzabelaU has put together a great customer TKB article outlining everything you need to know about Facebook Timeline and LevelUP

The article covers how you adjust apps to timeline, sizing, how the new tabbing works, and other opportunities that open up to you. I highly recommend checking it out.

PLEASE NOTE: You will need customer or partner entitlement to read this article (all customers & partners have access to the TKB, Education and Documentation).

So if you need to get access if you're a customer, then please let JulieH or me (PaulGi) know.

Tags (3)
Version history
Last update:
‎06-17-2019 02:57 AM
Updated by: