Public

Has it been a month already?

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

by James Jordan

How time has flown! One full month has passed since the launch of the Lithosphere community, and I just wanted to be sure to thank everyone who helped us to make it a success. We're still growing and trying new things, but I think we have an excellent foundation going forward!

Congratulations are in order!

Mark_Hopkins has become our first Frequent Contributor! jloyless and Roxy are getting close, while new contributors Laura, phofmann, Layla and LauraB are steadily moving forward!

But we couldn't have made it this far without everyone's questions and contributions, so our thanks to you all!

What's next?

We have our first major upgrade scheduled in the coming weeks, with some exciting new things planned for that release! I'll wait until the official announcement before I spill the beans, but it's wonderful now that we can showcase the latest and greatest on our own community! We also have been hard at work going through all the community feedback and we hope to be able to tackle some of that once the upgrade is complete. If you have any other suggestions or feedback (or praise, we'll take that too!) be sure to let us know!

Photo by James Jordan

Update: edited to fix hyperlink URLs

Message Edited by ScottD on 10-16-2008 03:29 PM
Tags (2)