Public

It’s Party Time: Announcing the 2017 Lithy Awards Ball!

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

We’re pleased to announce the 2017 Lithy Awards Ball! If you attended last year’s ball, you know what a treat it was to join our night of celebration. Red carpet…champagne…trophies…glitz & glamour. So dust off your favorite party outfit, because we’re back to welcome you to another spectacular party!

inlinelithyparty.png

Save the date

What: The 2017 Lithy Awards Ball

Why: To celebrate and recognize the digital elite and see who takes home the highly-coveted Lithy trophy

When: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 from 6-10pm

Where: The Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center, 505 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105

Who: All Lithys nominees (all brands who submit a Lithy are guaranteed admission)

There is no cost to attend this bash. To get on the invite list, just submit a Lithy!

We’ll share more details as we get closer. But in the meantime, feel free to email janice.kim@lithium.com with any questions.

We’re looking forward to seeing you and celebrating CX excellence on June 14th!

7 Comments
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

It's party time! Get those submissions in! #excited 

Honored Contributor

Exciting!!! Will you guys be doing a live broadcast of the winners for anyone who doesn't make it ? 

Valued Contributor

What to wear, what to wear? WHO will I wear?

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

It's a very important question, @doug_ebay. Watch the Lithy '16 highlights reel to find out what some of the nominees wore last year!

@Fellsteruk- love the suggestion. We'll keep you posted!

Valued Contributor

Thanks @JaniceK! I see my old bud @lolagoetz from CISCO in the photos and vids. We worked together way back on the Verizon Community team!

Honored Contributor

That's right, @doug_ebay! Welcome back to the fam!

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

We have now opened up admission to all customers and partners to attend the 2017 Lithy Awards Ball in San Francisco on June 14th! 

Join us for a night of glitz and glamour as we recognize the leaders in digital CX.

There is no cost to attend, but space is limited so reserve your spot today!

RSVP here: http://lith.tc/party

Version history
Last update:
‎05-01-2017 01:34 PM
Updated by: