Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Me Too now available on Lithosphere

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

gilly-litho-icon-new.pngPaul Gilliham is Lithium's Director of Community & Digital Strategy,  responsible for Lithium's online properties including our own community, the Lithosphere and Lithium.com. He has close to 17 years experience managing .com, community and blogging environments across multinational technology companies. An avid tea drinking Brit, he has way too many guitars...  

He is a regular blogger for Lithium and in the Lithosphere you'll see him as PaulGi. You can follow him on Twitter at @lithiumtech or @bladefrog or connect with him on Linkedin

MeToo.png

You'll notice a new feature on the Lithosphere in the Forums and Q&A areas - Me Too.

Me Too is a little like Kudos in that you're voting on a post, but the usecae is a little different here.

Have you ever read a post and thought, "yeah, I have that same question" or "I am seeing that too" but voting never really seemed appropriate.

'Me Too' is designed as a fast way for you to say, well exactly that.. 'ME TOO'

If you're a customer, you can read about the Me Too feature in our 11.8 Release Notes area. This will tell you how to configure it. 

Tags (2)
Version history
Last update:
‎05-17-2012 10:39 PM
Updated by: