Public

SXSW Round up

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

PaulGillihamProfilePaul Gilliham is Lithium's Director of Customer Marketing,  responsible for customer engagement marketing, social media and Lithium's own community, the Lithosphere.

He is a regular blogger for Lithium and in the Lithosphere you'll see him as PaulGi. You can follow him on Twitter at @lithosphere or @bladefrog

The Lithium team has been in Austin since late last week for the annual South By Southwest (SXSW) show.

We had Bruce Smith (@btsmith) and Michael Wu (@mich8elwu) presenting on panels at the show.

There's a couple of pics here (sorry they are off my iphone so not fantastic), but also a visualization of Michael's panel captured by Ogilvy. You can get that here, but I also put the image at the end of this

Bruce Smith - Machine Learning & Social Media

We will be posting Bruce's slides on Slideshare in the next couple of days, so if you want them, I will put the link up here. UPDATE: Bruce's preso is here 

http://www.slideshare.net/LithiumTech/machine-learning-social-media

bruce.jpg.

Dr Michael Wu - The Science of Influence

g.JPG

However one of the cool things we did was our #Superfan promotion! This was a hoot. We were looking to find the superfans of brands and talk to them about what brands they love, what they would do for a brand etc. So as a fun incentive, if they talked to us we'd give them an amazing pair of Superhero underoos.

Check out these pics and the videos are on our YouTube Channel

d.JPG

f.JPG

gilly.jpgIt's been a fun week, a lot of miles on my Doc Martens, and thanks to everyone who played along with our promotion, to the whole Lithium team here who put in VERY VERY long days... 

Thanks to Jochen for the pic while I was writing this... I definitely look a little roadworn!

Here is the visualization of Michael's panel - neat huh? 

tumblr_li1rqb0wAj1qgm1xxo1_1280.jpg

Tags (4)
1 Comment