Public

We are live!

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

I just wanted to let everyone know we have removed the password screens and published our links to the site on www.lithium.com! Welcome to all new visitors! Be sure to read the previous post to learn about the Lithosphere and find your way around.

Also, my thanks to everyone who dropped by during the preview to let us know what you thought! We've already been able to make a few improvements to the UI based on the feedback we received, not least of which was adding a link back to the landing page via the Lithosphere logo in the header. We want to make this site the best it can possibly be, so keep that feedback coming!

Another item of note: we changed the location of the landing page to its permanent home at http://www.lithium.com/lithosphere. We will continue to redirect requests to the new address temporarily, but if you bookmarked the old location you should update it when you have a chance.

And last but certainly not least, I'd like to welcome our official moderators for the Lithosphere, AubreyL and TashinaK! Some or our current moderation customers may be familiar with these two already, and I feel much better knowing they're around to help each member of our community be successful! Feel free to contact either of them if you have any questions about the community.