CarolynnM
9 days ago
New

Orange Belgium

Author Details:

• Name: Rizlaine Baitar
  • Title: Community Manager
  • Company: Orange Belgium

Tell us about you, your company, and your team? 

I've been working for Orange for 6 years. I started as a Webcare agent, I was a moderator for the Tribe forum and now I'm responsible for both forums (Tribe and hey!). I really enjoy my job and my team. Orange is a very pleasant company, you feel good here.

How does your role and your team support your company and its goals? 

One of the main objectives of our strategy is to digitalise. The community plays a role because it can help customers to quickly find the answers to their questions directly. Without having to call customer service.

Who were the teams and use cases you put this solution in place for? What challenges was this solution intended to solve? 

Tribe was a small community that has grown considerably. Today, Tribe has more than 51,000 members. We share all the news with members and continue to promote the community. We have 6 super users who are very active and very helpful. They are constantly looking for answers to members' questions and finding good solutions. We've put Tribe in front of the other departments, so we have very good support.

What is a recent win, major innovation, or challenge your team has tackled in the past year that this solution helped you address? Describe the challenge, opportunity, and teams involved. 

Seeing this community grow year after year. We've passed the 51,000 members. Many members have got used to the forum and no longer contact customer service.

What were the business outcomes and value driven by addressing these challenges? Please share specific results, metrics, and/or KPIs that quantify the change.

Orange Forum (Tribe)

• In 2023, we had around 4,000 new members and 808,521 visits

Hey! Forum

• It's brand new and just starting to make a name for itself. We have almost 2,000 members and had 31,782 visits in 2023. The hey! forum has evolved considerably in the last few months.

What were the progress outcomes driven by addressing these challenges? Please share specific results, metrics, and/or KPIs that quantify the change.

On the Orange (Tribe) forum, in 2023 we had around 4,000 new members, 808,521 visits and 1,885,214 page views.

Customer service also highlights tips and tricks from the community. These customers frequently become members and continue to visit the forum.

What differentiated the Khoros Communities solution in your ability to achieve/deliver on your goals for the year? What in the solution helped enable it? Were other factors involved? 

The tool is easy to use, with a clear view of the categories, members and figures. It's very important for us to be able to monitor progress.

What parts of your experience working with Khoros enabled you to address the need or challenge? 

We have regular calls with Celestin. We've been working with Khoros for several years now, and the collaboration continues to go very well.

No CommentsBe the first to comment