For the last three years we have celebrated this success in the annual Social Customer Excellence Awards. The “Lithys” as we affectionately like to call them, have become a highlight of LiNC and also just a phenomenal record of how companies are transforming their social customer experiences.
You can see the Lithy entries from the last couple of years right here on Lithosphere. The stories are amazing. Check out the previous winners and their LiNC experience here.
This year we have some familiar categories, and some new ones.
1. Best Social Support Program – How are you creating and transforming your community into a premier channel for customer support? How is it integrated with other customer experience initiatives? Have you transformed or created a social engagement program to respond to your customers via social channels? (i.e., Facebook, Twitter).
2. Best Social Marketing Program - Have you shown true integration of the community into your overall marketing strategy? How has your social strategy become ingrained into your sales and marketing engine? How is social engagement helping you improve customer experience, drive top line revenue, build advocacy or increase loyalty?
3. Best SuperFan Story or Insight - are your superfans just incredible? Tell us how they are transforming your business.
4. Best New Community (launched after May 1, 2012) - the category name says it all - tell us why you are the best Lithium community launch since May last year? What innovative approaches did you take to promote your community?
5. Best Business ROI - how is your community performing against your business objectives? Are you driving down support costs, increasing customer satisfaction, increasing loyalty or driving revenue?
6. Best Community Technical Implementation - have you extended your community and integrated deeply to other properties? Have you taken your community content, the REST API and created something novel and cool? Are you integrating your community to other business systems?
7. Best Community Design – have you created an amazing user experience for your community? How have you aligned your community design with the rest of your brand’s digital properties? Do you have a community interface that encourages participation and easy consumption of content?
Hint on submissions: The more evidence you provide to back up the story the better your chance of winning. The competition has become hotter each year, and there are amazing success stories out there. The more impressive the story the better chance you have!!
You will be able to view your entry and all other entries, plus vote for your favorites right here.
Selection of winners will be a two-step process, a combination of the popular peer vote and through final selection by the judging panel who will look at the spirit of the story, the results submitted, and evidence to back up the submission.
Submission and voting on entries will close on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - so get your submission in early to get more votes!
Rules & Terms:
The Social Customer Excellence Awards are open to all Lithium customers.
There is no charge to enter.
You may submit an entry to any and all categories (Best New Community excluded) - one submission per category, please.
Only communities launched after May 1, 2012 are eligible for the 'Best New Community' category. Entries for communities launched before this date will be void.
Entries will be available to vote in the Lithosphere within 2 business days.
The last day for submitting entries and voting is Friday, March 8, 2013.
Finalists will be notified prior to the LiNC conference, and all winners will be announced at LiNC (April 23-25 2013).
Denise Jack is Lithium's Director of Customer Programs and is primarily responsible for showcasing Lithium customers’ success in social customer experience. She has more than 12 years of experience in customer marketing, technical sales and management consulting. Denise is a regular blogger for Lithium and in the Lithosphere you'll see her as DeniseJ. You can follow her on Twitter at @lithiumtech or @denisejack.
Denise Jack is Lithium's VP of Global Field Marketing. She has more than 14 years of experience in customer marketing, technical sales and management consulting. You can follow her on Twitter at @denisejack.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.