Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 Hot Days of #SummerTravel Giveaways: Day 5

Retired Community Manager

It's the last day of our #SummerTravel Contest--here's your chance to win an amazing prize!

5daysofsummer-blogheader.jpg

How It Works

• Each day from Monday, August 8 to Friday, August 12, we’ll post a travel-themed challenge or task here in Lithium’s View and on our @LithiumTech Twitter page.
  • Play along for your chance to win a $100 gift card to Airbnb, Hilton, and more to use on your travel getaway.
  • For official rules, please check here.

Day 5 Task:

What's on your #SummerTravel bucket list? Reply in the comments below or tweet @LithiumTech with hashtag #SummerTravel.  You could win a $100 Visa gift card that you can use to help you get there with Expedia!

Responses must be received by 5pm PT today, August 12th, to be eligible to win. 

To learn how Expedia and other brands are getting it right on social during summer travel season, read The State of Social Engagement 2016: Travel & Hospitality Edition.

Tags (3)
5 Comments
Occasional Contributor

I'm so glad you asked Lithium. I actually had a dream about my bucket list for the #SummerTravel contest the other night. It included going to the pyramids and the Great Wall of China with Morgan Freeman. It went a little something like: 

MorganandMe.jpg

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

6359952712332644881260715734_steamboat.jpeg

I don't think I'll have time to go this year, but next year on my #SummerTravel #Bucketlist is STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, CO! I hear it is an absolute must... Fresh air and unbeatable scenery- just like the majority of the state! Booking a hotel through #Expedia! 

Occasional Commentator

Summer dreams = camping out here:

Banff National Park in Canada

Banff-National-Park-Canada-.jpg

Retired Community Manager

Congrats @ac, you're our Day 5 winner! We'll be emailing you about your prize. 900km is a LOT, especially in the Taiwan heat, and we applaud your dedication! Smiley Wink

image001.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @JennC! What a pleasant surprise to start the week with! I may be biased, but I think Taiwan is one of the most beautiful places on this planet. A bike tour around the island sounds like a great way to explore Taiwan's beautiful landscape and get to know the friendly folks there. Goals like this will also hopefully keep me away from consuming too much donuts and beer Smiley LOL