Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brave New World

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

KelmanAmy-sml.jpgAmy Kelman is Vice President, Customer Success at Lithium Technologies.  She leads the organization that provides trusted advisor services to *our* customers so that they are successful with *their* customers.

On the Lithosphere she is AmyK.

The inspiration for my inaugural post is - not surprisingly - our customers. 

I spent yesterday afternoon in a strategy session with the Vice President of Audience Development and Retention at a major media firm.  She is responsible for managing the social web for a massive customer network, and for the technologies and expertise that make that possible, she chose Lithium.

In the world of customer support, it's of course always a pleasure to meet with a happy customer.  But to be a trusted advisor to a customer, that's priceless.

That's what drew me to Lithium.

It's a brave new world out there with so many social media channels, as businesses scramble to realize the value of the millions of social interactions that surround their products and services. 

Lithium gets it.  Our customers value that.  It's a great foundation on which to build a world-class customer success team.  And that's why I'm here.

Of course I will be at our customer conference, LiNC 2010 - in just under a month - and I am looking forward to the opportunity to meet and talk with as many of you as I can during and after the event.

More Info:

Tags (2)
1 Comment
Occasional Commentator

Congratulations Amy! I think Lithium did good to take you on board 🙂