cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheers to 8 Years on the Lithium Community!

Retired Community Manager

The Lithium Community is celebrating our 8th anniversary this week! It’s hard to believe 8 years have flown by, and we’re taking the time this week to celebrate.

Community_8th_Anniversary-72x72-01.pngCelebrate with us! Throughout the week, we’ll be looking at 8 Community Lessons from our very own community thought leader @JoeC and we’ll also be recognizing 8 new communities that joined the Lithium family this year. Comment and kudo on any one of these blogs, including this one, and receive a special-edition 8th anniversary badge!

It’s always meaningful to take a step back and look at the past 12 months. So here are some of our milestones:

What would be a community without its community members? The following members have been with us for 8 years, and we salute you:

@ac

@Gina

@jimr

@JuhisH

@Mark_Hopkins

@ppriston

Related Blogs

About the Author
Community Manager at Lithium Technologies, previously known as jchen.
23 Comments

Happy Birthday, LithCo! I've been fortunate to play an active role here since its inception. It's a proud moment to see our baby celebrate another year 🙂

Occasional Commentator

Congratulations team Lithium & the community! A year of many incredible milestones - Kriti Kapoor & Team HP.

Honored Contributor
Happy birthday

Wow 8 long years, may you have many many more. Mark must feel like a piece of the furniture now 🙂
Honored Contributor

happyanniversary.png

Cat Very Happy yay!

Respected Contributor

Well done guys! Thanks for all of your support for our Community. 

Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday Lithum Community! Woman LOL Many a time I have called on your wisdom, glad to be a part of it 🙂

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday. Looking forward to another big year ahead in partnership with Lithium, and learning a lot on this vibrant community.

Jason

sesame-street-count-with-number-eight.jpg

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITHOSPHERE ❤️

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

I'm just here for the badge.

Just kidding, congrats to an awesome 8 years, Lithium Community!

Khoros Staff

Happy Birthday!