Khoros Atlas Logo

Congrats to our Top Contributors in May!

Retired Community Manager JulieH
Retired Community Manager

May was a terrific month overall with summer  right around the corner and beautiful weather  upon us.  At Lithium HQ, it was time to pack up after many productive years in Emeryville, and move into a new home at our brand new office in San Francisco.  (see @MikeW 's comments and pictures of the new space here)

Lithosphere hasn't skipped a beat and saw increased activity across the board MoM and YoY, thanks to all of your contributions!

Our top 3 contributors this month are familiar faces from the VIP Council who continue to dominate the leaderboards with fresh ideas, much appreciated insights and solutions. You guys rock:

1. jmurray.png
  2.  claudius.png
  3.   flyingdoormat.png

Out of all the great new ideas that were submitted in May, 3 stood out from the pack, getting quite a few votes & support from the community - if you haven't yet, check them out (you'll need to be a customer or partner to access links below):

1. Change a board ID by flyingdoormat        
  2. Clone existing role to create a new one by vidhyut_arora         
  3. Expose Comments as Default (Already Accepted!) by brlau

Thanks to every one for your continued participation. πŸ™‚

10 Comments
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Congratulations Smiley Wink

Occasional Contributor cbuzzitta
Occasional Contributor

Yeah! Go Jim! πŸ™‚

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Good job, Jim! Seems I can finally take some vacation with the community being in good care. πŸ™‚

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Woohoo!  Claudius, you would turn it into a working vacation no doubt. πŸ˜›

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Well done all πŸ˜‰

Although none of those links are viewable by me 😞

Liam

Retired Community Manager JulieH
Retired Community Manager

Sorry Liam! Smiley Sad I've annotated the article to clarify that the ideas are only accessible to our customers or partners.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Shame you post a public article that contains data only certain people can access...

Anyhow, thanks for the annotation...

(Also, what's a partner?)

Also, @JulieH (there should be an alert system like in xenForo...)

Khoros Oracle
Khoros Oracle
Hi Liam - You ask a good question. A "Lithium Partner" is a Lithium-sanctioned 3rd party that will contract with a Lithium customer to help them integrate some aspect of Lithium's technology into the customer's tech 'eco-system', or perhaps the partner even has some of their own technology that does a 3-way merge (between Lithium, the Lithium-customer, and the Lithium Partner's technology).
Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired)
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hey @Liam are you referring to getting notifications about Kudos?  We recently released this on Lithophere, which you can enable under Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications > Notification Settings with the frequency that you want to receive them.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@IzabelaU 

I was referring to getting notifications not via email for everything (kudos, post marked as a solution, reply to topic you're subscribed to, being followed, being mentioned etc).

The not via email part is important - I mean having a tab at the top of the page where notifications are placed, and that can be hovered over to view them.

A bit like the Alerts system in xenForo πŸ˜‰

Liam