Khoros Atlas Logo

Happy 7th Anniversary, Lithium Community!

Retired Community Manager JennC
Retired Community Manager

They say time flies when you're having fun, and we couldn't agree more. This week, we're excited to celebrate 7 years of the Lithium community.

Community_7th_Anniversary-72x72-a.png

Celebrate with us! Between now and September 9th (midnight PST), join us in wishing the Lithium Community a happy birthday. Whether it's a selfie, short video or even a rap, we want to see your creative side! Every entry will receive our special 7th anniversary badge. 

What are the prizes you ask?

1st place: Sony headphones (noise-cancelling & bluetooth)

2nd place: mini Jambox speakers from Jawbone.

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 9.38.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 9.38.13 AM.png

Winners will be chosen based on kudos and creativity.

In addition to the milestones mentioned in the video, here are some more:

Speaking of new features, we're excited to announce the launch of Media Experience on the Lithium community. This feature is currently in closed beta, but we'll be launching it here soon, so stay tuned!

On behalf of the Lithium team, I want to thank each one of you who make the community what it is today. We wouldn't be celebrating 7 years without you, so thank you for all that you do.

Cheers to 7 years, and here's to many more! 

About the Author
Community Manager at Lithium Technologies, previously known as jchen.
38 Comments
Regular Commentator
Regular Commentator

Hey guys! 

First I would like to congratulate Lithium for it's 7th anniversary! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's amazing to see such a big and functional community! I started working as a Lithium's customer since July 2014, as an Hewllet-Packards's Forum Administrator (portuguese language), and since them I had an amazing experience with Lithium's environment. The whole community, as well as the knowledge and support, or the people that work for Lithium, everything is great. You guys make my work easier 🙂

So... I heard that @JennC is also a fan of rap.. Then I dediced to create a short clip based on my experience and the milestones mentioned in the topic. Hope you all have fun as I had creating this video 🙂 

Ps: Sorry for my English, if you find any mistakes  Smiley Tongue    (for example, I just noticed on the lyrics that I misspeled "redesign", so pretend you didn't see that Smiley LOL )

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Well, here is my submission...

Many thanks to Ram00n for the inspiration !

Here is the finished result...

Lithium 7th.png

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

ArturF,

I really liked your rap - well done!   Nice mix, classy music and beat, and well constructed lyrics.

Very creative!

I have to say it is nice to see the Lithium team participating in their own celebration  - I reflected on this over the last couple of days, and how our community as marked past milestones.   Most years we just had a banner graphic, last year we had a cake and  some of our volunteer mods joined in via video conf from around the world.   Your contest approach here definitely raises the bar - thanks for modeling the way and demonstrating things that all of us as community managers should be thinking about - how to engage our community in more fun and human ways.

Best regards,

Mark

Regular Commentator
Regular Commentator

@Mark_Hopkins  Thanks! I really appreciate your comment. I am a big fan of hip hop and rap songs, so I pick every chance I have to create something related to a specific subject - specially in English. I love creating in English, although my native language is Portuguese. 

BTW your submission was awesome! My eyes are hurting a little bit because of the 'flashes' hahaha but the final result is amazing, very original. 

And Happy Birthday again, Lithium Community 🙂

ericwilborn
New Commentator

Birthday fives? MORE LIKE BIRTHDAY SEVENS! *Holds up two extra fingersRobot Happy

Retired Community Manager JennC
Retired Community Manager

Thank you all for your amazing entries! We have a tough job ahead of us--deciding on two lucky winners. Stay tuned!

Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Mark_Hopkins WOW.. love it!!!

Esteemed Contributor Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Mark_Hopkins that is seriously bad@**!! We're discovering so many hidden talents, love it!