Last week’s event flew by with the blink of an eye! The London eye that is. LiNC Local London 2017 was a success in our book. There was no lack of laughter, great content and of course, social engagement!
Let’s take a look at the top social posts for #LiNCLocal London:
1. @ClaudiusH is our Best Practice Center Lead and a former star community manager, but he also showcases his SMM mastery with this post!
2. Jan Biller from Glowing Blue got a lot of engagement with this tweet! Lots of factoids to be shared! Thanks, Jan!
3. @louisamartin showing some support for her colleague @PlusnetLiam as he rocked the panel at LLL. We loved hearing his take on the future of SMMS. Thanks, Louisa!
4. @DayleH is pretty famous for his #softsmile, but check out his engagement on this photo with @RobT! Love seeing our members of e-staff enjoying themselves at their own event.
5. Roisin Glynn of AIB Group knows what is up! It’s imperative you are where your customers are at- right?! Nice engagement- Roisin.
6. @JamesWoodsSM of Virgin Media took a great photo of our customer panel at LLL. He is so right; Communities aim to provide a communal, inclusive, collaborative environment for brands’ advocates. Nice one, James!
7. Our artist of all artists, @ArnaudL, showcased his mastery in photography with this awesome collage! More to come from him. There is even more awesome work from him on his Instagram.
8. @PatriziaB of Lithium took a rockin’ “us-ie” with fellow “Track C –goers”! You all look fabulous! Hope you enjoyed the sessions.
9. Tesco's @JMcJohnston drove a ton of engagement with this “crowd favorite” statistic. Not a whole lot of things I’d clean a toilet bowl over. But that’s the value of great digital customer experience!
10. Closing out our top social tweets- last, but certainly not least- our very own, @RichardW had probably the most interactions on his comical tweet, highlighting the LiNC Local Cocktail hour- and his punny nomenclature for the beverages! We didn’t know you had it in you, Richard! 😉
And that’s a wrap! We are so happy to have seen all your social posts around LiNC Local London. We look forward to our next Lithium Event and seeing you all there- engaged as ever!