cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiNC Local London Gets Social!

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Last week’s event flew by with the blink of an eye! The London eye that is. LiNC Local London 2017 was a success in our book. There was no lack of laughter, great content and of course, social engagement!

Let’s take a look at the top social posts for #LiNCLocal London:

1.  @ClaudiusH is our Best Practice Center Lead and a former star community manager, but he also showcases his SMM mastery with this post!Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 4.32.07 PM.png

2. Jan Biller from Glowing Blue got a lot of engagement with this tweet! Lots of factoids to be shared! Thanks, Jan!Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 9.37.33 AM.png

3. @louisamartin showing some support for her colleague @PlusnetLiam as he rocked the panel at LLL. We loved hearing his take on the future of SMMS. Thanks, Louisa!

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 10.11.06 AM.png 

4. @DayleH is pretty famous for his #softsmile, but check out his engagement on this photo with @RobT! Love seeing our members of e-staff enjoying themselves at their own event.

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 9.48.11 AM.png5. Roisin Glynn of AIB Group knows what is up! It’s imperative you are where your customers are at- right?! Nice engagement- Roisin.Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 9.53.30 AM.png

6.  @JamesWoodsSM of Virgin Media took a great photo of our customer panel at LLL. He is so right; Communities aim to provide a communal, inclusive, collaborative environment for brands’ advocates. Nice one, James!Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 9.57.42 AM.png

7. Our artist of all artists, @ArnaudL, showcased his mastery in photography with this awesome collage! More to come from him. There is even more awesome work from him on his Instagram.Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 9.45.07 AM.png

8.  @PatriziaB of Lithium took a rockin’ “us-ie” with fellow “Track C –goers”! You all look fabulous! Hope you enjoyed the sessions.Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 9.59.31 AM.png

9. Tesco's @JMcJohnston drove a ton of engagement with this “crowd favorite” statistic. Not a whole lot of things I’d clean a toilet bowl over. But that’s the value of great digital customer experience!Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 10.02.52 AM.png

10. Closing out our top social tweets- last, but certainly not least- our very own, @RichardW had probably the most interactions on his comical tweet, highlighting the LiNC Local Cocktail hour- and his punny nomenclature for the beverages! We didn’t know you had it in you, Richard! 😉

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 9.41.36 AM.png

And that’s a wrap! We are so happy to have seen all your social posts around LiNC Local London. We look forward to our next Lithium Event and seeing you all there- engaged as ever!

About the Author
Thought leader
1 Comment
Khoros Guru

That's quite a nice smart kind post  @KellySull ! Smiley Wink

Yes, many pictures are on their way. I really hope everyone will enjoy them. Did my best anyway, on my knees all day long, my former new jeans can testify Smiley Happy Here's another aperitif before the full gallery, hopefully end of this week.

Glowing 1.jpg