As you know, this is the week of LiNC, Lithium’s annual customer conference. Over 600 attendees will gather in San Francisco for one of the world’s largest gatherings focused on social customer experience. Whether you’re attending live -- or just following along from home or office -- here’s a list of online and mobile sources to help you get the most from LiNC.
before the event
1. Access the agenda, speaker bios, registration, and general information can all be found on the LiNC microsite.
2. Download the LiNC mobile app to have all of the above, wherever you roam:
3. Consult the LiNC Knowledge Base for frequently asked questions about the event.
4. Follow our major social media channels to get the latest news and live pictures and videos that attendees share from the conference floor:
5. Bookmark our news page for major announcements that will come throughout the week.
during the event
1. Watch the #LiNC Twitter hashtag for live tweeting from event organizers and attendees.
2. View pictures from the conference floor on our Flickr photostream
3. Jam to the tunes we’ll be playing at the event, suggested by attendees at our MySpace mix page.
4. Use the LiNC Forum on Lithosphere to ask questions about the event, offer feedback on sessions, connect with other attendees, and more.
5. Access live streaming of general sessions if you are a customer or partner - find all the details here.
after the event
3. Stay tuned for LiNC 2014 announcements!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.