Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#LiNC starts tonight - Looking forward to a great event!

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

PaulGillihamProfilePaul Gilliham is Lithium's Director of Customer Marketing,  responsible for customer engagement marketing, social media and Lithium's own community, the Lithosphere.

He is a regular blogger for Lithium and in the Lithosphere you'll see him as PaulGi. You can follow him on Twitter at @lithosphere or @bladefrog

Linc-Black.PNGLiNC 2010 is here. It seems like we have been working on the event for a while - I remember some of the first site visits in September last year - but opening day has rolled round and here we are.  

The team is now camped out at the Marriott Union Square in San Francisco, and our sponsors are setting up their booths, the command center is in full swing and the first guests are arriving.

If you want to follow twitter you can - the hashtag is #LINC - and you'll keep up to date on everything going on at the event.

Having worked with all the customer and industry speakers, I am particularly excited to hear all the presentations, and it's a pity I can't be in three places at once. Next year may be we will have the technology!

I will do my best to catch up with as many people as I can, but if you're at the event, make sure you hunt me out, I'd love to say hi!

Thank you

Events like this, that bring our customers together from not just the USA, but all over the world, take months of planning and a whole team of people to pull together. Thank you in advance to the rest of our LiNC team - I think they have done an amazing job, I hope everyone has a great time.

Tags (1)
About the Author
Paul is the Director of Community and Digital Strategy at Lithium Technologies, responsible for Lithium's own community, the Lithosphere and Lithium.com plus associated properties.