cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

November Community Highlights

Community Manager

GettyImages-991161250-edit.png

Happy holiday’s to those who celebrate! 

November was full of engaging discussions and helpful solutions like @markebot7's What permissions allow viewing the company key?@NicolaC's How can I track the number of unanswered posts over time?, and @TeroRe's How much members use search.

Also, if you have a TKB you’re proud of, share it with @LynneG in Show me your best knowledge base article (@StanGromer shared a great example)!

JamilaR_0-1575988530800.jpeg

With Thanksgiving and turkey on the mind, we published 3 Digital Engagement Insights We’re Grateful For. You can also read our webinar recap on Community Engagement with Cloudera and The Community Roundtable and an Engage 2019 Session recap on Expert Advice on Planning For Future Community Growth. Khoros customers can read about our Khoros Marketing update and the 19.10 release notes.  

JamilaR_1-1575988530817.png

Thank you to all of our community members for your continued participation, we appreciate the thoughtful discussions and questions you share in Atlas. Special shout out to November’s top 5 kudoed contributors: @JasonHill@TreyWaddell, @Claudius@PerBonomi, and @CarolineS

JamilaR_2-1575988530798.png

7 Comments
Honored Contributor

Completely random - I find it a really strange coincidence that I got called out in the above post, and immediately underneath it was the photo of me (Which I doubt anyone knew was me).  Hah.  

Community Manager

Haha, it was actually a coincidence, @StanGromer

Honored Contributor

Many thanks for the shout out. Some great discussions in the past month!

Jason

Honored Contributor

Huzzah, I squeaked in to the top 5! Congrats, all! 

Honored Contributor

It's about time to praise @JamilaR for the "Community Highlights" newsletter format. I find them really good for catching up on community activity, finding some gold content from the past month and recognizing everyone that makes the Atlas a great place to learn.

So Kudos to Jamila 👍

Community Manager

That's so kind of you, @Claudius. Thank you! I'm really glad the highlights have been helpful. 😊

Esteemed Contributor

Woop woop, thanks for the shout out 💪 And as @Claudius mentioned, excellent format for the newsletter @JamilaR  👌