cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On the ninth day of #12DaysOfCommunityCheer...

Retired Community Manager

12daysofcommunitycheer-09.png

We're mixing things up for the remaining days of #12DaysOfCommunityCheer! Contest submissions now take place exclusively via Community so post your entry here. 

It's Day 9 of our holiday promotion for our Lithium community members and @LithiumTech followers! 12 days of giveaways from December 8 through December 23. It's our way of saying a heartfelt thank you to our loyal customers and fans for their support in 2015 and beyond. Full contest details available here.

Day 9 contest question:

If you could have any piece of artwork turned into a smartphone case as a holiday gift, what would you pick?

Post your submission in the comments below by 5pm PT today (Friday, Dec 18) for a chance to win a  $100 Redbubble e-gift card! 

fNxj4fyGVkV07mx67SZP9w-RB_Small_Pos_RGB_copy.png

Redbubble is a diverse creative community and marketplace online. With artists and designers hailing from every corner of the globe, displaying eye opening talent, skill, passion and enthusiasm for all forms of creativity, it's a great place to get your artistic goods, ranging from clothing to home decor to stationary to smartphone cases. 

One lucky winner will be announced tomorrow by 12pm PT on @LithiumTech and on our Lithium community. Check back to find out if you're a winner and get the day 10 contest question. Good luck!

Tags (1)
About the Author
Community Manager at Lithium Technologies, previously known as jchen.
11 Comments
Honored Contributor

Nothing beats the artwork that went into the making of Taj Mahal 🙂 would love to convert that into a smart phone case.

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Maybe a little cheesy, but I love this pic which is a good reminder not to let the little moments slip away. My daughter and I have always enjoyed baking cookies together- from the time she was 1 and needed a much taller stool to now where she only needs a small step stool . Would love this image converted into a smartphone case or laptop skin! And I've got my eye on some other artist creations on Redbubble like this iphone cover (who can resist seeing donuts everyday?). 

It's the little memories.jpg

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

I'd go with Klimt's The Kiss. I bought a beautiful canvas of this piece in Vienna last year, along with a matching music box, so why not continue the collection?  

kiss.png

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

It would have to be something from Diego Rivera and I would give it to my good friends... they are big fans!

Diego.jpg

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

what about a line of Norman Rockwell inspired smartphone cases?

rock.jpg

Honored Contributor

Most Jackson Pollock paintings would make an awesome phone case!

jackson_pollock_the_famous_abstract_painting_barely_there_iphone_6_plus_case-r81a7200deb044338a67d63e1d84d8cea_zjgar_512.jpg

Frequent Commentator

I found this print at a local antique store and the seller was able to get it signed by the artist, Bonnie MacLean (Bill Graham's ex-wife/widow who rarely makes public appearances any more) this past Fall. There is another copy of it that hangs in the immense 60s rock poster collection on the walls at the Fillmore.

In praise of San Francisco history!

Mother Earth Fillmore PosterMother Earth Fillmore Poster

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Michelangelo's Creation seems fitting... 

Screen Shot 2015-12-18 at 12.30.25 PM.png

Occasional Commentator

I need this as a Samsung Galaxy S5 case: Bioshock - Rapture & basically all things #Bioshock especially the promo posters like the one below! Redbubble, make it so!

Rapture.jpg

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

And the Day 9 winner of #12DaysOfCommunityCheer is... @VarunGrazitti! Congrats on winning a $100 Redbubble giftcard! Hope you're able to find some Taj Mahal artwork for your smart phone- if not, they've got some other awesome designs. Enjoy this fun holiday gift!