cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 2018 Lithy Finalists & Party FAQ

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

It’s time to party and celebrate our 2018 Lithy finalists!

If you’re attending CX Live in Austin this year, you’re invited to the Lithy party! If you attended last year’s ball, you know what a treat it was to join this night of celebration. Cocktail attire…champagne…trophies…glitz & glamour. So, dust off your favorite party outfit, because we’re back to welcome you to another spectacular party! Let’s celebrate and recognize the digital elite and see who takes home the highly-coveted Lithy trophies. Enjoy festive Tex-Mex specialties by Pink Avocado.

When:  October 3, 6 - 9pm CDT

Where:  The Belmont - https://thebelmontaustin.com

There is no cost to attend this bash. All those registered to attend CX Live are invited!

Our 2018 Lithy finalists are:

Digital All-Star

Recognizes a brand that creates consistent, frictionless customer experiences across digital touchpoints. Demonstrate how leveraging technology has powered a successful holistic approach to delivering world-class digital customer experiences.

• Rogers (Fido), USAA, Upwork

Social Marketing Champion

Recognizes a social campaign that has successfully acquired customers, served customers and/or grew a customer base. Include the campaign goal, strategy, target audience, success metrics and the social technology that powered the campaign.

• DTAC, Samsung EU, Cultura

Social Support Champion

Recognizes a brand that has executed excellent social customer support at scale. Features the brands who are engaging customers quickly and at the customer’s desired time and place, and how social care teams have reduced service costs and increased customer satisfaction.

• Telstra, Sprint, Constant Contact

Surprise & Delight

Recognizes a brand that is just awesome on social media. Celebrates the brands that go the extra mile to ‘surprise and delight’ customers on social media and/or generate a positive impact on a local, national, or global level leveraging social media.

• United, USPS, Cisco Meraki

Digital Design Excellence

Recognizes a brand with the most impressive and engaging design on digital as well as a beautifully designed UI with consistency across devices and networks (could include website, community, social channels).

• BarclayCard US, Transamerica, Thumbtack

Support Savings Titan

Recognizes a brand that has best demonstrated significant bottom-line cost efficiencies and support savings for their business. Submissions should include the technology used and monetary savings for the organization.

• F-Secure, Tableau, Sky

Topline Titan

Recognizes a brand with the most impactful topline business results across social and digital platforms. This category requires the company to include metrics to showcase the results achieved. (e.g. ROI, sales revenue).

• Comcast, Tealium, Upwork

B2B Community Innovator

Recognizes a B2B brand that is on the bleeding edge of offering rich, immersive, and inventive community experiences.

• Cisco- JX , ServiceMax, Alteryx

B2C Community Innovator

Recognizes a B2C brand that is on the bleeding edge of offering rich, immersive, and inventive community experiences.

• Comcast, Microsoft BI, TalkTalk

Regional Awards

Nominated and recognized @ CX Live.

Check out our CX Live site for full details on sessions, speakers, venues, lodging, and more!

FAQs for the Lithy Party:

What’s the dress code?

There is no official dress code - come as you like in what suits you best. However, as this is a celebratory night, you’re likely to see some Lithium folks in cocktail dresses and button downs, and cowboy boots are encouraged. Come as you please; just dress for the beautiful Austin nighttime temperatures.

I’m a Lithy nominee- what should I expect?

All 2018 Lithy nominees will receive VIP treatment for the night…we will honor those nominees throughout the night and on stage.  When it's “Lithys Time,” grab a spot near the front of the stage. Check, and double check, your hair, makeup, and wardrobe in case you are called up to stage as one of our esteemed winners! Regardless of the outcome, you and all the nominees are the stars of the night, so get ready to celebrate!

What happens if I win a Lithy?

Twelve elite winners, selected from submissions spanning the globe, will be announced on stage to accept their trophies. If your brand’s name is announced as a winner, march on up to the bright lights on stage to receive your trophy and your rightful applause (but unlike the Oscars, there won't be any speeches necessary!). Right after the awards ceremony concludes, we'll snap a group photo of all the 2018 Lithy winners so be prepared to come back on stage.

I don’t even know what a Lithy is. Should I still attend?

Absolutely. This party is for all Lithium customers, employees and VIPs. You'll be sure to want to participate in the Lithys next year after you get inspired by this year’s nominees. Consider this an opportunity to build personal and professional friendships, a night to enjoy Austin’s finest drinks and eats, and to "be in the room where it happens"!

Should I arrive hungry?

Yes! While it won’t be a sit-down dinner, there will be a variety of heavy hors d’ouevres, interactive food stations and dessert as well as an open bar. We encourage you to bring your appetite and indulge.

Do I need to bring anything?

Just your ID for the check-in desk and your gorgeous self. And of course your smartphone if you'd like to live-tweet the winners!

Is there a cost to attend this bash?

No. There is no cost to attend, but space is limited. So reserve your spot today!

My question isn’t answered here. How can I get an answer?

Just post your question in the comments below or email lithys@lithium.com.  We’ll get back to you quickly!

See you soon at the CX Live 2018!

About the Author
Thought leader
15 Comments
Occasional Advisor
Thanks @BeckyS! I'll try to stay in the middle lane 🙂 
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

@Mmalre aw - have some fun with it! 😄

Khoros Staff

@Mmalre thanks for asking that question, I was wondering myself! I have been to the 2016 & 2017 awards and seen everything from jeans to ball gowns! As you can see from the picture @BeckyS linked to. 

@KellySull, any recommendations? 

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

@A11ey cocktail attire? But no gowns!! I will likely be wearing a dress and sandal-style heels OR may even wear my cowgirl boots. 🙂 You will look great in anything!

Honored Contributor

Gonna be fab, so wish i could be there 😞