Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors for September!

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

With the start of October, we celebrate all of you for being top contributors to our community! We value when you take the time to provide insights for all of your peers to see.

You can catch our MVP’s at certification week, listening in on our podcast series or celebrating our community’s 9th birthday! Wherever you are on the community, we appreciate you for always keeping the wheels turning and the ideas flowing!

Congratulations to @TariqGrazitti, @Abhishekllindra and @Wendy_S!

TopContributors_August.png 

Tariq is well-known on the community for having stellar answers and a fast response time! He’s our product solution guru.

Abhishek always contributes to the conversation and gives thanks to those who honor his opinion! Way to go, Abhishek.

Wendy always lends a helping hand on our community and has been on our top kudoed list almost every month! Happy to see you on the charts, Wendy; keep it up!

Congratulations to all of you top kudoed users and to everyone who contributes to the Lithium Community!

6 Comments
Honored Contributor

Congratulations all of you! Great job

Honored Contributor

Great work guys. Appreciate you sharing your knowledge and experience. Keep it up!

Honored Contributor

Thank you @NicoleBr and Congratulations everyone! keep rocking.

Advisor

Congratulate each one of you. Great Job.

Thank you @NicoleBr

Keep continue with valuable contributions to Our Community. 

Thank you,

Raju Kotha.

iTalent

Honored Contributor

Thank You @NicoleBr.

Congratulations to @TariqGrazitti @Wendy_S 🙂

Honored Contributor

@AbhishekIlindra @TariqGrazitti Congratulations! I love reading your responses. I am learning a lot from you all.

That's what I love about this community. I get to help a little but get to learn so much more.
Enjoy your day everyone!
Wendy