Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade last night

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtainThe latest version of the platform was successfully applied last night! Special thanks to our Upgrade and Production Operations teams for their hard work - I know this was just another night's work for them, but I wanted to express my enthusiastic thanks for everything they do. They truly are the folks behind the curtain, making sure some of the largest and most active enterprise communities out there today are up and running!

Trying out all the new stuff is one of the fun things we get to do on the Lithosphere! Of course, that also means we get to see any new bugs before anyone else as well. As with every upgrade to our service, we've worked very hard testing and retesting so that everything is rock solid. But if you see any issues that slipped past us please do not hesitate to let us know in the Help board!

So now that the heavy lifting is done, I begin the work of configuring and deploying Ideas as well as the new image upload so you can enjoy them. Expect to see these available in production sometime next week!

Photo by rocketace

Tags (3)
1 Comment
Advisor
I normally don't say this, but w00t! 😄 Time to enjoy the LithoSphere even more. 🙂