cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Anaplan Community Platform Engineer

https://careers.anaplan.com/jobs/?id=4859383002

Open to remote/flexible for the right person! This role would report into our Community team (me) and be responsible for building all the cool stuff we attempt to do. We're a super agile team who throws the rule book out the window, and essentially do whatever the hell we want - If you like to have a 6 month backlog planned out with intricate details and every little thing figured out before jumping into work, this is definitely not the team for you. 

For example - If I shipped you a Oculus Quest and said help us figure out a proof of concept of what a virtual reality version of our Community would look like - And that actually sounds cool - We your peoples. We do boring stuff like make our knowledge bases look pretty too, but we're a bunch of geeks who want to make our community work with Alexa/Google voice as well, push the boundaries of what a tightly integrated Community utilizing all the best platforms (Khoros, Bevy, Torara, OKTA, Coveo, Etc), and just build really cool stuff.  We're looking for a pioneer.

Sound of interest and/or know anybody who would fit the description? Hit me up / Email - Stan.Gromer at Anaplan.com 

0 Replies 0