Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Accepted video services for video upload?

Hi,

Couldn't find the answer that which video services are accepted for video upload? Example YouTube and Vimeo works just fine but then example Dreambroker does not.

Anyone has any info for this and can we affect that which are working and which are not?

Thanks

Teemu

6 Replies 6
Highlighted
Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Terve Teemu,

Lithium is using embed.ly to provide the rich content preview for URLs used in posts. Although they support a gazillion content providers we have only enabled the most popular ones by default. See also the article "Add rich content to posts".

Good news though: You can simply raise a case with Lithium support to get your favourite provider from embed.ly's list of content providers enabled for your community as well 

[Edit: Second paragraph edited to clarify that only providers listed in embed.ly's list can be enabled by support.]

Khoros Best Practice until August 2019. Onwards posting as Claudius.
Learn how to master Khoros. Learn Best Practice in the Community Documentation
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Do you know if Brightcove is supported now? We ran into some issues last year with their links. 

Thanks

Tyler welch 

Highlighted

We're also keen to use Brightcove. 

Jason

Generic1.jpg

Highlighted
Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Brightcove is supported by embed.ly so it's worth reaching out to Lithium customer support to get the configuration enabled.

Can you share what the issues were with Brightcove in 2016? Our skin has received various upgrades inbetween including media support, so chances are that this has been addressed.

Khoros Best Practice until August 2019. Onwards posting as Claudius.
Learn how to master Khoros. Learn Best Practice in the Community Documentation
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the reply, I'll reach our to support today. 

Highlighted

Hi, to avoid misunderstandings:

Lithium support can only whitelist one of the existing providers of embed.ly NOT new providers.

STARFLEET