Public
Not applicable

Access to publishing

I am working with a developer, he has access to Studio however he is not able to access the Publishing site to push the versions live. He is registered to access the community, however his login details don't work - as it is the case for me. He has the Administrator role and has been granted the right to publish changes. Any idea how I can provide him full access?

2 Replies 2
Honored Contributor

@Inactive User - He should have full access if you have given the Administrator role on production. The issue might be related to the credential.  Could you ask him to reset the password by clicking on forget the password? 

If he still faces the issue, please create a new user for him from community admin -> users -> create a user and ask him to log in from below URL. 

https://yourProductionCommunityUrl.com/t5/user/loginpage

Give kudos if you find my posts helpful or mark solution if it answers your query.
Tariq
Not applicable

Hi @TariqGrazitti, I checked the settings in Production and now the developer is now able to log in - thanks for your help

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.