Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

We would like to run a report to see all users that updated their avatar in a certain date range.  

I'm unable to locate a user report for avatar updates in LSI or Metrics?

Is this report possible to build?

4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've love to know if this is possible as well. 

This might not help now but we have a badge in our community for those who update their avatar so to get an idea of how many updated we can use LSI's Badges report. Beyond this I don't how how to get that information, perhaps via the API?

Highlighted

While this isn't a solution to avatar reports, your idea of creating a badge then run a report for all users that earned that badge within a certain date range is a workaround.  Thank You!!

Highlighted

@tyw   How does your badge get assigned to users?  Since there isn't reporting, we can't get the badges to automatically assign?

Highlighted

Oh geez @tyw  - I like your style.  That is some serious h4x to get a specific report.  Props.

@jamiemccardle - Try this page here, where it says:

To award a badge when a user changes their default avatar image, use this syntax:

Note: At this time, this badge is triggered only when the user chooses/uploads their own avatar not, not if they change it to another image in one of the community avatar libraries.

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Lithium customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.