Public
Honored Contributor

Avatar cropper not working properly - do you see this issue too?

Hi ya'll!

I've noticed an issue w/ avatar cropping on our community as well as on Atlas. Curious if this is a general issue.

The issue is that the avatar-cropper box doesn't match the preview avatar. See screenshot below of a very cute dog avatar being poorly cropped.

cute-dog-crop.png

Do ya'll see this when you crop avatars on your communities? 

Thanks!

- Caroline

(P.S. Apologies for all of my "Do you see this bug?" posts recently - I hope they aren't annoying. My goal is to put more weight behind some of the issues I find by providing evidence to the Khoros team that they are general issues not related to our theme or customizations, and also to make some of these issues more public/visible for ya'll!)

4 Replies 4
Khoros Staff

Hi @CarolineS 

This issue has been identified as a bug in the community, version 21.2. We have reported it to the engineering team already and should be hearing about the progress as they get a chance to review it further. 

Meanwhile, you may open a support case with us if you want it to be tracked for a particular community. 🙂

[PS: The doggo in the avatar is indeed a cutie-pie! 😍
And let me reassure you that it is never annoying to address or clarify the customers' concerns.] 

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the quick response, @ManishaS! Good to know this issue is already in the queue.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, @CarolineS , for posting this! I was just about to create exactly the same question 🙂 

Our users are also reporting this behavior, looking forward to the fix!

Honored Contributor

I signed in to open a case so I'm glad I saw this thread

Thanks for posting this @CarolineS 

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.