Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Commentator

Bulk Idea Update

Does anyone have a good way to bulk update ideas? For example, we migrated to Khoros from another platform and our product team would like to change the status of all ideas submitted more than 5 years ago to "Declined" or another status. Is there a way to do this without going into each idea individually?

4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jantzen_B - How many ideas are there? We do have a solution that performs bulk action on ideas and threads. Let me know if you need more details about that.

Varun : Weaving magic with Khoros!

Recent Ideas: Advanced Private Messages | Rewarding Module | Badges for Threads
Highlighted

It's a few hundred ideas. If there isn't something build into Khoros I was going to script something with imacros.

Highlighted

Yeah, nothing is built in to handle this in bulk. We've had to use the API to do various updates for things like this unfortunately when it's in the 100's of articles/topics/ideas.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

We had Khoros build us a custom component to bulk change idea statuses.   Here's how it looks in the options menu:   

kgroneman_0-1601580861764.png

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.