Public
Honored Contributor

Bulk member download - does it work for you?

Hi ya'll!

I usually use the user report from admin when I need a member download, but I thought I'd try the new Bulk Download Member Data from Community Analytics. 

bulk-download.png

Unfortunately, when I click this, nothing seems to happen. Does it work for you? Maybe I'm just not being patient enough.

I'll report to Khoros support as well, but thought I'd see here if it's working for others. 

Cheers!

13 Replies 13

Ah, yes, forgot about "number of posts", thanks for that reminder! (been a while since I pulled this data myself, was just doing some ad-hoc analysis...). Still do have to add blog comments though, as you say.

Khoros Staff

Hi Everyone, 
We had a few intermittent issues with Bulk Member Download in Community Analytics . Its been set right. Please let us know if anyone experiences more issues with it. 

Trusted Contributor

Wasn't working for me yesterday, but today I was already able to download the csv file 🙂

Thank you!

New Commentator

If there are errors, you can download and view the results file on the Bulk operation results page. The file contains the reason for each error.

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.