Public
Honored Contributor

Community Visitor Counts

Hi all,

I am looking for insight from other communities. Like many of you we gained a significant spike in users as a result of the pandemic. This sustained itself until recently and we are now seeing a fall off in user numbers.

I am trying to figure out if we did something or if this is a trend we should expect as some of the world gets back to normal.

Note: I am not needing to share numbers specifically just asking the community if they are observing the trend

2 Replies 2
Frequent Advisor

Same here! My community also got spike last year, and a significantly declining since Jan this year. I am not sure if this is more from the pandemic, or Search Engine Algorithm update.

Chao

Valued Contributor

Sometimes its seasonal as we generally do see a decline in the summer months.  Also, we are noticing more 'partial registrations' lately which is opportunity for follow up. 

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.