Public
New Commentator

Configure Khoros Analytics Reports to be updated and emailed automatically on a regular cadence

Hello,

Is it possible to have Marketing Analytics reports to be automatically updated (with a time period) and emailed on a regular cadence? I need to automatically email these reports to people in my organization who don't have access to Khoros. 

Thank you 

2 Replies 2
Trusted Contributor

Hi,

It's possible. Just create the needed report in Community Analytics and select Schedule Report in the gear:

2021-07-13_121651.png

After that, you will need to select the frequency you need and the start/finish day:
2021-07-13_121812.png

Note: you will need to follow this procedure under the user account who will receive such an email. At least, I didn't find another way to send such reports to my teams.

Hi @hsangria

If any of the comments answered your question, would you mind marking it as an accepted solution, please?

Thanks!

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.