Public
Occasional Contributor

Creating On-Demand Events

using the Events module, is there a way to create an event that is on-demand. It only appears to be that I have to choose a date and time. Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Valued Contributor

@suemacaluso 

We use a KB article for our on demand recordings.  What is your use case for wanting to use on demand in events?  From my very short experience testing it out, the power of events come from the calendar view.  I can see scheduling a day that the new on-demand content is launched.  Do you have a different case?

Khoros Staff

@suemacaluso Yes, it should be able to possible to create on-demand events. Events could be used also for posting videos from past events (that may have been conducted outside) for better circulation among Community members. The calendar widget that you can place on any of the Community pages help scope the events to the appropriate audiences within the Community. 

Please do share if there are any questions around the use cases you would like to achieve with Events on the Community. 

@SohilM

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.