Public
Honored Contributor

Daily digest

How does it work? Example:

During the day you get 22 mentions. You spend time on community few hours and you read 9 of them, 13 is unread and/or you receive them when you are not in the community.

Then you get daily digest email, how many notification it says you have? 22? 13?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My Ideas, please vote:

Syndications | Comments list | Missing-features 

Renew the quote feature

10 Replies 10
Honored Contributor

@TeroRe,

It will send email with all 22 new mentions like this:

You have 22 new subscriptions & activity updates in the Lithosphere Community.

You can check all email settings here in community.

Emails sent on daily or weekly basis (as defined by community default or member) for activity on boards subscribed to by members or @mentions received.

A member can define what kind of notifications to receive and the frequency of notifications in My Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications > Notification Settings.

Expecting your Kudos and Accepted Solution to my replies.
Honored Contributor

Thanks @Parshant for your help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My Ideas, please vote:

Syndications | Comments list | Missing-features 

Renew the quote feature

Advisor

When do the daily digest emails get sent out? Is it set to the users' timezone or is it set by Khoros' time? Is it a 24-hour email set-up? Thanks!

Not applicable

@Parshant 

Can we change the time that the digest gets sent out?

Honored Contributor

@Inactive User, No we can't change time for email digest. And there is no settings for this in Admin.

Here is some information on this.

https://community.khoros.com/t5/Khoros-Communities-Product/User-Email-Notification-Defaults/m-p/518492/highlight/true#M7034

Expecting your Kudos and Accepted Solution to my replies.
Not applicable

Ok, thank you.

Valued Contributor

Hello everyone, 

I changed my settings to have a Daily Digest in our community and now I no longer receive e-mails whenever someone posts in the boards I'm subscribed to. Is this the expected behavior? Can't we have both?

Best regards,

Not applicable

I think it's an either-or choice. Either a digest or immediate emails. 

Not applicable

Actually, it looks like some things are still sent immediately. I think Replies and posts to things you're subscribed to. Not sure. 

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.